- The Root causes of the Rwandan Genocide
- Main reasons why Rwandan refugee are not yet read...
- What Really Happened in Rwanda?
- The salient features of Paul Kagame's dictatorshi...
- Rwanda's New Road Map
- Rwanda's Untold Story Documentary
- UK Government discrimination against Rwandan Hutu...
- Kagame’s Hutu refugee massacres and human rights violations in Rwanda and DRC
- Rwanda's Kibeaho Massacre
- Who is Who in supporting Kagame's regime ?
- Extrait Chronique d'un génocide (La partie occultée): 1994 - 1996 les massacres commis par le FPR
- President Obama's Visit And Africa's Second Uhuru
- Open Letter 2 to Andrew Mitchell MP ( Sutton Coldf...
- Rwanda genocide anniversary: Harrowing photos of 1994's 100-day mass slaughter
Why has the UN ignored its own report about the massacres of Hutu refugees in DRC ?
The UN has ignored its own reports, NGOs and media reports about the massacres of hundreds of thousands of Hutu in DRC Congo (estimated to be more than 400,000) by Kagame when he attacked Hutu refugee camps in Eastern DRC in 1996. This barbaric killings and human rights violations were perpetrated by Kagame’s RPF with the approval of UK and USA and with sympathetic understanding and knowledge of UNHCR and international NGOs which were operating in the refugees camps. According to the UN, NGO and media reports between 1993 and 2003 women and girls were raped. Men slaughtered. Refugees killed with machetes and sticks. The attacks of refugees also prevented humanitarian organisations to help many other refugees and were forced to die from cholera and other diseases. Other refugees who tried to return to Rwanda where killed on their way by RFI and did not reach their homes. No media, no UNHCR, no NGO were there to witness these massacres. When Kagame plans to kill, he makes sure no NGO and no media are prevent. Kagame always kills at night.